If you haven't watched "The Great British Bake Off" yet, we recommend you get on that ASAP. It's basically Prozac except you don't have to swallow a pill, you just watch British people be incredibly nice and helpful towards each other (yes, INCLUDING the judges-no angry Gordon Ramsay's here) while making puns and baking lovely pastries and cakes.
It's just an all around good time with sweet treats and beautiful words of encouragement that'll make you tear up a little into that Hostess Ding Dong you're shoving into your mouth.
1. I'd chill my biscuits with this dude any day of the week.
2. Puns are tasty.
3. WE LOVE YOU MARY BERRY!
4. The innuendos on this show are palpable.
6. Ganache those buns, grandma.
7. Literally all of us summed up in a series of photos.
8. I want to ride my breadcycle, I want to ride by bread!
9. How can you not?!
10. We love when people don't beat around the biscuit.
11. Everyone has to use the term "sniffingtons" in a sentence today.
12. So THAT'S where orange juice comes from.
13. I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING.