When we were kids, we were dumb. When our parents were kids, they were dumb. And the pattern continues with these dumb children doing their dumb thing. Don't worry kids, it will (hopefully) pass once you reach adulthood. But until then, let's have a nice chuckle at their idiocracy.
1. Welcome to parenthood. Here is your piss drawer.
mum has just found a draw full off piss that my 3 year old brother has been pissing in and he blamed the dog HAHA!!! pic.twitter.com/9F0VSDywoa-- phoebe bartlett (@phoebebartlett_) October 24, 2017
2. I kinda like this one. I give this child a pass.
Yesterday in the park I saw a toddler screaming "BAD DOG" at a goose & I can't stop thinking about it-- Sophie Mackintosh (@fairfairisles) May 23, 2018
3. Ok this one feels Photoshopped, but still.
Little-Helper / Reddit.com
4. A stupid product for your stupid child.
MrHypnotiq / Reddit.com
5. The picture says it all.
Tikana11 / Reddit.com
6. Circle your ass back to your previous grade, child.
BobRoss0902 / Reddit.com
7. Til dab do us part.
stooby-doo / Reddit.com
8. How to get your kid to take their medicine.
PR3DA7oR / Reddit.com
Hiho / Youtube.com
10. You have a literal-ass niece.
I told my niece to eat half my grapes 😢😢😢😢😢😢 pic.twitter.com/0vR9XpW0n3-- Nonhlanhla T (@Nhla2_Savage) February 28, 2018
11. Him grinding up chicken bones and tendons did nothing to dissuade these idiots.
the greatest moment in tv history was when jamie oliver showed children how mcnuggets are made and smugly said 'now who would still eat this?' and literally everyone put their hand up and he looked really sad pic.twitter.com/JRZSAFDXix-- Jonathan (@demarionunn) November 8, 2017