Just because you find out a new feature on your computer does not mean you should use it. Especially if you are young and stupid and may regret whatever horribly awkward creations your brain decides to churn out.
1. This did not and should not have been made.
pieYESUdomine / Reddit.com
2. I don't even understand this one, I just instictively know it's bad.
uwumaru / Reddit.com
3. Model? Doesn't matter. Keep that stuff away! Ick!
Darth_Adnil / Reddit.com
4. This is more embarrassing than your mom walking in on you jerkin' it.
cocaineluna / Reddit.com
5. Well girls? Did you know that?
DillyP95 / Reddit.com
6. Your life? (Fun, fulfilling) My life? (Sad, alone in gym making bad memes)
DukeJontyF / Reddit.com
7. Looking confused because i made this
oof033 / Reddit.com
8. This dog did not agree to be a part of this.
Nimhtom / Reddit.com
9. And that they're way less cool in real life.
valeriusrc / Reddit.com
10. Wow, the NAUGHTY F-WORD! OMG
bugsman03 / Reddit.com
11. "Uhh, what's this?" Was my reaction to this whole thing.
cheeg_os / Reddit.com
12. This is like if a diss track was made by a middle schooler.