If these people were any more transparent, we'd be scared that they might be ghosts. And the real problem with ghosts is you can't sue them in a court of law for falsifying statements.
Luckily, there's such a thing as INTERNET JUSTICE and these lie babies are about to get served a healthy portion of "yeah okay, sure that happened."
1. Forget the opioid crisis, the pomegranate crisis is on the rise.
2. WRONG. ANSWER. BUDDY.
3. And they lived happily ever after in Never Never Did This Happen Land.
4. So glad someone is defending the objectification of women!
5. He's def a water bender with a vibe that crazy and a thirst so unquenchable.
6. And he definitely didn't buy this for himself.
7. Yeah! Fuck people enjoying themselves, those assholes!
8. Plot twist: the teacher is Satan and sent him to detention.
9. And then the spirit of Picasso gave him a BJ.
10. Wow, this man deserves a Purple Heart. So brave.
11. Then the actual literal plane started clapping.
12. Getting laid is so easy when you know how to fix a truck.