1. Dang, gotta update and restart Reality '95
chair.exe has stopped working pic.twitter.com/FO56VNvmH4-- Chocolat Pine™ (@BeautifulLoser_) June 23, 2018
2. Someone give this person a relationship advice column
new hierarchy of bases:-- rich (@RichieJamz) June 23, 2018
1st base: sex
2nd base: actually hanging out again
3rd base: spitting in eachothers mouth
4th base: sharing music
3. My god - I will never look at Yoshi's hands the same way again
Time for a little controversy pic.twitter.com/hh645xajCA-- Hex (@TheBlackHex) June 23, 2018
4. File this is under "painfully relatable"
Thrilled I bought a 55" screen so I can listen to it while I stare at a 4" screen.-- Eden Dranger (@Eden_Eats) June 24, 2018
5. Let's get fiscal
This is why I don't argue with y'all 🤦🏽♂️🤦🏽♂️ pic.twitter.com/GRmjAWyfmO-- Lip Gallagher (@tonestradamus) June 25, 2018
6. Carrying your son? WITH YOUR OWN ARMS? Father of the year!
Hard to imagine a bar being set any lower than this. pic.twitter.com/upW6tNHKUu-- Hannah Williams (@flamingnora) June 24, 2018
7. Square root bling don't mean a thing
8. Gawrsh, that's rough....hyuck.
wife: I'm leaving you-- b @ gdq (@bradnthings) June 23, 2018
wife: You keep talking in that mickey mouse voice
me: oh boy
9. We need to fight against the top 1%, who go to Disney MULTIPLE times a year.
actually the class system in america is:-- 🕳 (@paddypubs) June 23, 2018
- never been to disney
- went to disney once or twice
- goes to disney annually
10. This is how an entire generation lost their innocence.
that girl from Spy Kids: Oh shiit....ake mushrooms-- hans zimmer BWAAHHHH sound (@GraceSpelman) June 25, 2018
10 year old me: oh my god
11. ...it checks out.
winnie the pooh's full name is wincent the poop-- RIC RICO (@internetrico) June 24, 2018
12. This is what we call "getting inadvertently Sister, Sister'd"
GUYS.-- Rachel Harper (@Rachel__Harper) June 24, 2018
For the past two years the ticket man at my station has baffled me. Some days we get on like a house on fire, chatting about life. Other days he won't even return a hello...turns out to be a pair of identical twins who both work there.
TWO SEPERATE MEN.
TWO YEARS GUYS.
13. Hey, this is mine too!
Working on my 6 year plan:-- 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 (@ImTheeBrock) June 24, 2018
6. And then they'll all be sorry.