I'm sure it's tough getting acclimated to new technologies if you've spent the huge majority of your life without them, but these old people are at least trying. They're dabbling on Facebook and attempting to use it to their best extent, but we can't help but find some of these posts hilarious. Keep on keepin' on though. You'll get the hang of it soon enough.
1. Hate when your damn phone is always searching psoriasis treatment all the damn time.
2. Hello WPBF 25 News, how are you?
3. Just take the prayers. Nothin' wrong with some spare prayers.
4. Please be nice to your friend Rihanna.
5. Then please wish him in 4 years, thank u Grandpa
6. Break it up, you two.
7. Best Buy, I swear this will be the end of you.
8. I'm gonna start ending all my Facebook posts with 'With regret'
9. Stop selling boats, Boats For Sale
10. I do like this person's choice to refer to their computer as their 'pute'
11. Four lunches on dad tomorrow.