1. Wakanda for....a while.
When I first agree to plans, when the day ebbs closer, on the day of plans pic.twitter.com/TTLlPzD0HM-- bolu balenciaga-babalola (@BeeBabs) May 11, 2018
2. So, this paper on the metaphysical implications of memories is gonna be rough.
I have a research paper due in 4 hours and the letter M on my keyboard is broken pic.twitter.com/WkUmmiSjak-- Colin C (@ColinChambers44) May 9, 2018
3. "I gave Thanos all the Infinity Stones on the off chance either my professor or me would be instantly dusted."
Rate my professor is really something pic.twitter.com/C1bD4GP7wI-- Laura (@baecerra) May 5, 2018
4. This is - for some reason - extremely upsetting.
"Marisa Tomei" is an anagram for "It's-a me, Mario"-- Parker Higgins (@xor) May 10, 2018
5. (weeping) SO NOSTALGIC
*watching rugrats in paris*-- lil arab (@maybetomhanks) May 10, 2018
this is awesome lol, the babies r going to get in so many hijinks
*chuckie sings about his dead mom*
(through tears) t-this is tight bro
6. Social anxiety: ...and EVERYONE IS JUDGING YOU FOR IT.
me: hi! ^_^ i'm really healthy and happy lately!-- jake (@HUNTYCHAN) May 12, 2018
body dysmorphia: you're shaped like a roblox character
7. Hmmm yeah, better treat it like a diary.
8. Truly, this is a cursed image.
Shaved Mario pic.twitter.com/JyfAHLC5oZ-- Give me liberty or give me donuts (@november17) May 13, 2018
9. Somebody once told me Smash Mouth was gonna screw me...
[leaving a smash mouth concert]-- phteven (@PhriendlyCody) May 11, 2018
wife: did you really think they'd play "All-Star" for an entire hour?
me: *visibly agitated* i guess not
10. You got married on the spot, had three kids, realized you were in a loveless marriage, and drank until you died of asbestos poisoning 20 years later.
There were no dating apps in the 1950s. You just crashed a pyramid of water skiing girls into a pyramid of water skiing guys and hoped for the best.-- Mike Ginn (@shutupmikeginn) May 12, 2018
11. So proud.
i got aborted at 2 years old-- ???? (@nasmarai) May 12, 2018
parents kicked me out at 5
expelled in middle school
died in 9/11
got pregnant at 16
sold my baby for a happy meal
car accident at 23
but here i am today
with my high school diploma pic.twitter.com/HobKMGwuxj
12. OH NO.
13. Ryan is always telling me to look at things in the office - and until this moment, I've never actually looked.
The 6 Types of People That Say "You Guys Are Gonna Wanna Take a Look at This" in Movies pic.twitter.com/sSHDryWm5N-- Ryan Creamer (@ryguyguyry) May 13, 2018