Nickelodeon's hit show "Rugrats" might be about a bunch of babies dating all the way back to 1991, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have deeply profound moments of insight. The cartoon covered a lot of difficult issues, like the death of a parent, social differences, bravery and friendship.
Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil and Angelica taught as about adventure and inspired has to be the the bestest most bravest babies we can be, even if being the bravest means admitting you're scared. It brings a tear to our eye just thinking about the life lessons we learned from Rugrats when we ourselves were still one of them.
Always remember to be yourself and that nakey is good, nakey is free...nakey is NAKEY!
1. Goddamn, my heart.
2. Goodbye childhood, hello responsibilites.
3. Don't we know it, girl.
4. BEING AN ADULT IS HARD AND SUCKS.
5. Rugrats woke AF.
6. YAS PREACH!
7. Gender roles are just social constructs.
8. Everything is hard work, even the things you love.
9. Stu sums up a mental breakdown in four panels.
10. Chuckie perfectly describes an existential crisis.