Yelp can be a convenient app/site to check out before picking a random spot to eat or spend your night. In bigger cities, most restaurants and bars have lots of reviews that will really help give a feel of what to expect. The problem is, some of these reviewers leave bullshit reviews that only tell half the story. Luckily for us, Yelp allows the businesses to respond in these situations. Here's 8 times the business owners got the final word and totally shut down half-truth reviews.
1. 'Loud' was right there in the description, Megan.
2. Sorry, no thieves allowed.
3. And the REAL story comes out.
4. The problematic haircut started at your own hands.
5. "I'm a lawyer. Meet my demands or else."
6. Watch store guy just wrecked your ass.
7. Oh damn, Pho drama.
8. So satisfying hearing the actual stories.