We're truly sick of dudes claiming to be nice who turn around and shit all over women the second they're rejected. If you were actually a nice guy, wouldn't you take the rejection with a little bit of diginity and respect that some ladies don't want to date a trilby muncher such as yourself? We understand it's easier to blame women for your lonliness than be introspective but come onnnnnn.
Sadly, some people still feel entitled to a woman's affection even if they haven't done anything besides give her a compliment and show off their katana. By the way, "great smile n' tits" is not a very good compliment.
Also your katana couldn't slice cottage cheese on it's sharpest day.
1. Tattoos are for bad boys!
2. No, you, not a nice man, are bad.
3. No, really, I'm a great guy.
4. Maybe stop handing out the business cards.
5. Let me tell YOU what YOU want.
6. That'll show her!
7. What a strange threat.
8. God, you're RIGHT. She should count herself LUCKY.
9. You're creepy.
10. RESPOND NOW.
11. Someone missed the point.
12. Watch a man literally dig his own grave.
13. Uh, someone needs a restraining order.