Part of the reason the world is so interesting is the vast diversity that can be found within humanity. As they say, variety is the spice of life and we're all simmerin' in the same broth.
But lord have mercy, some people are adding a way too much spice to the recipe and ruining the whole goddamn soup. Yes, being your own unique flavor is a good thing, but let's simmer down now, yeah? Be yourself but like, less, maybe.
We're starting to question whether some people mistake individuality for acting like a dingleberry.
1. Just a real man.
2. Sir, why do you think there's glass between you and the food?
3. She's beauty, she's grace.
4. We somehow doubt everything about this.
5. Satan's carpool.
6. This shirt is like an eye test for douchebags.
7. Who hurt you?
8. I would like to flush your entire body down a toilet.
9. *Flings poop at her*
10. Were you raised by a fucking squirrel, Carol?
11. No license plate AND taking up two handicapped parking spaces.
12. How else is she supposed to pick up xanax from her boyfriend's cousin?