Do you ever have those days when you can't put to words how you're truly feeling? Like, you know exactly what it is but maybe there are no words for the "can't even" you're going through.
Turns out Renaissance paintings are impeccably accurate when it comes to depicting the things we can't articulate. Your advances have been rejected? Just take a look at this tapestry from 1345 that shows a disproportionately small man castrating himself in front of a woman picking oranges and tell me that isn't exactly what rejection feels like.
There's a confusing piece of Renaissance art out there for everyone, you just have to look hard enough.
1. Hello darkness my old friend.
2. I'M LITERALLY GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH.
3. I just met you and this is crazy.
4. The lord is testing me.
5. I got you now, you little bastard.
6. Can I get another basket please?
7. For fuck's sake, Janice.
8. God, why!?!
9. Can anyone drive me to Taco Bell?
10. *Eye twitch*
11. Yeah, and?
12. Self-loathing lvl 100
13. WTF Dave
14. oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit