If you've fallen on hard times, it's totally understandable to ask for help. We live in a harsh world where money can be hard to come by, even if you have a job, and there's no shame trying to get over the hump.
But if you're the type of person who is begging for charity while turning down the donations people are offering because you want something ~*better*~ then you can you go live in a pile of trash because that's what you are.
Remember, beggars CAN be choosers, but that just makes you a huge turd.
1. Also a new house with pool?
2. Why were you born with an extra asshole on your face :(:(
3. You're gonna lose some pretty big bugs, buddy!
4. I'm messy, demand that you feed your cat what I want you to, and want to pay viturally nothing. Sound good?
5. Please be my room mommy, my real mommy lives on the other side of the house.
6. I know nothing about selling art but feel like I can criticize artists!
7. *Brings basket filled with cardboard*
8. Big fan of your work so give it to me for free you capitalist cuck.
9. You mean you haven't meant the right woman yet? my GOSH, how surprising!!
10. How are my kids supposed to live without JUICE (throws oranges against wall)
11. What do you mean you don't offer your services FOR FREE?
12. What a winner.
We like you. Do you like us too?