Without the innovators, the thinkers, the achievers of the world, then we'd still be living in the dark ages covered with syphilis.
Thankfully, creativity has spanned the ages and we've moved away from baking our bread in rat feces and towards restaurants that soley exist as a pun.
Let these people be a shining beacon that keeps hope alive when we need it the most.
1. Whatever floats their boat.
2. We have no hang-ups about this.
3. *silently shreds guitar*
4. Their prices are unsinkable!
5. Two girls one cup of corn.
6. Parents of the year award goes to...
7. And here's a copy of my resume, you can find my references on the back.
8. Party on.
9. Diet culture!
10. It's fool proof.
11. We're afraid to find what we'll find if we put our hands in these gloves.
We like you. Do you like us too?