School already sucks, but these schools made things 10x worse by implementing some very dumb, poorly thought-out rules. The only good that came from these rules is watching them backfire hilariously.
1. McbridalShower -- How did that idea ever get greenlit?
2. Nova297 -- What an insane suspension.
3. EarhornJones -- I wanna watch a presentation on grilled cheeses.
4. gEazyIsTheBeesKneezy -- Damn, and here I am not wearing a belt until adulthood.
I went to a private school for elementary, where uniforms were strict. If you didnt wear a belt you'd go to the principles office and he would make you use a shoe string. Well when he opened the drawer there was like 6 different colors and everybody thought it was really neat so for a short period of time there was a bunch of kids coming to school with no belt so they could wear their lime green shoe string belt.It was pretty funny.
5. julia_noelle95 -- A ban on water is so funny.
6. Nafemp -- Sounds very middle school-ish.
7. itsthemann -- There's always...you know...stores to buy it from, too.
8. pm_me_ur_demotape -- Can't stop us all from shitting at once.
9. LilShpeeThatCould -- How can you ban running?
10. Phemeto -- Sir we are not a group of six, but six ones.
11. goganthebrain -- Sorry, clothes not allowed.
12. btstfn -- So did the problem ever get fixed?
13. mekdot83 -- Better yet, let's just throw rocks!
When I was in kindergarten, during the morning announcements one day they came on and said "and please no throwing snowballs. There is a chance you might accidentally get some rocks in them." You could see on the faces of all 20-some students the realization that "OMG we could put rocks in them!"