The life of a health inspector must suck. You spend each and every day finding a new horrifying food violation at a local restaurant, causing you to probably lose all trust in ever eating out again. But on the bright side, their stories are entertaining for us ignorant restaurant-going pleebs.
1. on1879 -- One order of Floor Mist Taters please.
2. marythelpc -- It doesn't get much fresher.
3. WirelessTrees -- And here I thought the pube pizza was a delicacy.
4. emeritusbass -- But seriously, drunk people. Why you flushing underwear?
5. svenmullet -- E. Coli Extravangza
6. nightinthewild -- How does a place this nasty stay popular?
7. SmogginCragg -- Sounds chill as hell.
8. h0sti1e17 -- "And proceeds to enter the bin of tuna"
9. hyourgodz -- Jesus.
10. UberToonces -- Those soda guns are never to be trusted. I've seen Bar Rescue.
11. gotnomemory -- Hairy ice cream is the worst ice cream.
12. ChaosGS -- Damn, this person had 0 luck with Popeyes.
13. Spider8461 -- I think I've eaten wings from this place before.
Not a health inspector but worked at a food place:I picked up a case of wings to be dropped in the grease but when I took the lid off they smelled bad and then when I saw the blood at the bottom was a dark brown instead of a bright red I instantly started heading to the back to throw them out. My manager caught me on my way back there and said nothing was wrong with the wings, he sprayed water on them and put them in the grease, it was truly disgusting