For some reason, the later the night gets, the spookier everything seems to be. Whether or not these late-night workers minds were playing tricks on them or they were genuinely experiencing paranormal activies remains to be determined. Either way, they make for a spoOooOoOky read.
1. bad_luck_dragon -- Haunted houses have nothing on haunted distribution warehouses.
2. LyricalWillow -- At least the ghost children are having a good time, apparently.
3. ShinigamiArjen -- Yeah, it's amusing only when you aren't in this spooky nightmare of a building.
4. ReapItMurphy -- I like how the surveillance man was all over the chair watching.
5. Saxxons37 -- Ghosts or rats? Maybe ghost-rats.
6. nieded -- Uhh, that sounds very paranormal to me.
7. Tapol -- Poor ghost's afraid of the dark.
8. WRXsaurusrex -- The candle musta been from Bed, Bath and Beyond.
9. rich4pres -- Damn, almost a cool story.
10. WisconsinWolverine -- This night at the museum sounds considerably creepier than the movie.
11. Shaqfan101 -- I sit frozen in fear any time someone knocks on my door too. Not ghost related, but I get it.
12. 23-squiddo -- The ghost of karaoke past.