Generally, when you're begging people for a job or service or whatever it is you need, you gotta be gracious and accepting of whatever's offered to your broke ass.
These people seem to think you can beg for charitiable donations and then proceed to turn things down that you don't like as if they're PAYING for these goods and services.
Uh, no, Trevor, you can't ask me for a cheeseburger and then be an asshole that it has ketchup on it, too. Like, sorry you don't get to eat this burger but you can eat this dick now.
1. I want a job! No, not that job!
2. That's quite the checklist.
4. Ugh, I said LIKE you not ACTUALLY you, shitbag.
5. Don't even make me THINK about paying a reasonable amount!
6. In search of someone to do everything for me god bless!
8. There seems to be some cognitive dissonence happening here.
9. We're starving!! Oh, wait is this organic? Sorry, then we don't want it.
10. Just go ahead and throw a free 4K T.V. in there, thanks.
11. Someone's found a loophole in the system.
We like you. Do you like us too?