Nobody likes getting pulled over. It's nerve-wracking, stressful, and to be honest a little frightening. Police have WEAPONS, and you are armed with nothing but some dashboard Altoids. All this culminates into a perfect storm of accidental nervous admissions of guilt that people totally wish they could take back.
1. foxfire1992 -- Don't forget about that whole 'right to remain silent' thing.
2. Hoarf -- Same with the ass heroin!
3. AsGoodAsFamous -- Always play dumb. Especially if you ARE dumb.
4. bullhorn_bigass -- Don't worry about that crime, it was just me committing that crime.
5. Qui-Gon_Jim -- This lady needs to work on her excuses.
6. PenisPotato922 -- This one is actually nuts.
7. _timewasted -- Sorry officer it's just that I'm so accustomed to breaking the law.
8. iforgotmorethanuknow -- Shrooms plus driving is a scary mix.
9. morrisonh0tel -- Awww, but the cop really wanted to use his lil breathalyser.
10. Jenaration200 -- Polite & dumb, got it.
11. bolderbagel -- NEVER GIVE UP UR HIDDEN STASH
12. mochlod -- Nice try, scooter man.
13. kierdoyle -- Damn, outed by your own kid.