An easy solution for these trigger-happy clients would be to try out some temporary tattoos before they decide to scratch a design into the skin permanently.
Or maybe just investing in a colorful array of permanent markers is a better way to go.
On second thought, permanent markers seem too, well, permenant for them. Maybe just stick to the washable toxic-free versions used in kindergarten classes.
2. Getting rid of this tattoo would be an awfully big miracle.
3. A face only a mother can love.
4. It's a bird, it's a plane, it's something we literally can't make out.
5. Pika what happened to you?!
6. Those arms go aaaallllllll the way up.
7. What lovely hands you have.
9. Poor Ariel has seen better days.
10. What does any of this say?
We like you. Do you like us too?