A quick explainer on the importance of Net Neutrality.
The e-mails of the five people on the FCC roster who will be deciding the fate of the Internet on December 14th: Ajit.Pai@fcc.gov, Mignon.Clyburn@fcc.gov, firstname.lastname@example.org, Brendan.Carr@fcc.gov, Jessica.Rosenworcel@fcc.gov.
Follow John Oliver's advice and go toand formally register a complaint, stating that you believe ISPs should be regulated under Title II.
The FCC has announced plans to do a full-ass repeal of net neutrality rules in December, which will give big companies like Verizon and Comcast more power in altering people's Internet experiences.
The current chairman of the FCC and former Verizon lawyer, Ajit Pai, is understandably pissing a lot of people off with these plans, so you know what Ajit, while we still have the Internet AS THE LORD INTENDED, we all shall roast the living daylights out of you. SUCK EGGS MOTHERFUCKER.
1. Tfw you slide into DMs courtesy of a monthly plan to use social media
2. Dunked on, in unanimous decision
3. Make room for Verizon and AT&T too
4. Just let us have our memes goddamn it we don't ask for much
5. Dude's just lookin out for number 1, nonstop
6. You rock, don't ever change - Roy Moore
7. Double whammy
8. Under this logic he shall be an eternal vampire