The word of content creators' must be trustworthy - otherwise, the relationship between audience and publisher breaks down. So we wanted to follow up on a previous article, 13 Tweets That Will Keep You Entertained For About 2 Minutes - now, at the time of publishing, we had no idea realistically how long those 13 tweets would keep you entertained. We estimated 2 minutes after sending the post to a few co-workers, but admittedly did not know if the broader audience would consume the post quicker, slower, or at the same pace. Well, the analytics are in, and (no joke):
Yes - 2 minutes and one second. I'd say that falls neatly into the "about 2 minutes" category, right? To be fair, this is an average - some may have read it in much less time, and others took a little extra time. But we were true to our word - and we wanted you to know we would always try our best to not mislead you.
So, without further ado, here are some more tweets that should keep you entertained for no less than 2 minutes and 5 seconds. Enjoy!
1. "So your GPA was...7.1413? That's pretty impressive."
i was so high that i thought gpa meant grade point average and then i realized she meant her grandpa who is dead pic.twitter.com/Uyw1P9KK3Z-- james (@anuscosgrove) February 21, 2016
2. Should the guy be insulted his hair is the same as someone's aunt? Or should the aunt be insulted she has the same hair as a surfer bro?
A stranger came up and told us we had the same hair... then proceeded to ask to snap a pic then sent it to me pic.twitter.com/vnVJBxHqZ2-- DRU (@DruFoz) May 20, 2017
3. "They call us 'Nazis' JUST because of all of our Nazi stuff!"
oh god, it's hanging right behind me isn't it pic.twitter.com/YfKBmd7dqT-- tw*tter gal (@rachelmillman) September 22, 2017
4. Clearly, you have never seen a strong gamer before.
has this artist ever seen a real woman ever pic.twitter.com/YWy0HuDSnY-- spencer (@thing1982) September 20, 2017
5. Okay, snakes are "angry ropes" now. Everyone in agreement? Cool.
[in ambulance]-- Bea_ker (@bea_ker) November 29, 2014
"Can you describe the snake that bit you?"
Yes it was like an angry rope
6. Okay, I really need to see this version of 'The Hobbit' ASAP.
Amish mugshots look like Harmony Korine's The Hobbit pic.twitter.com/RCUoBtV0ww-- Max Scoville (@MaxScoville) September 15, 2017
7. Honestly, it's probably for the best I grew up watching shows like Rugrats, which taught me most humans looked like weird lumpy monsters. It made my transition into my adulthood body much easier.
japan: lets draw our characters cuter-- Chaos;HeadASS (@Phaaanta) September 16, 2017
america: lets draw our characters as the most horrid looking people ever to exist pic.twitter.com/pNRB8kCW5D
8. "Please don't tell anyone how I live."
I think a lot about how puffins live in holes and they look like they're kind of embarrassed about it pic.twitter.com/ga7d5ZK7Ka-- Grimey (@scallbag) September 20, 2017
9. See? There IS hope for good in this world.
10. Please don't feed / show hentai to the iguanas.
Share different cultures with those around you. pic.twitter.com/aHjOCRVYZw-- Kibble (@Kiburuzu) September 19, 2017
11. The many faces of trains.
please consider pic.twitter.com/aF46JjVA4K-- the crêpes (@skelterheIter) September 23, 2017
12. Bill Nye, the sly guy.
Bill Nye just walked into our elevator while I was snap chatting.. pic.twitter.com/LwCOITAEft-- ☯ (@Savmasta) September 22, 2017