It never ceases to amaze us what people are willing to tattoo on their body.
Now, there's nothing wrong with a fun tattoo, but there is something wrong with getting your ex-girlfriend's name covered up with a tattoo that now says your current girlfriend's name, despite that you've only been dating a for a month and a half.
At that point, just tattoo OOPS all over yourself and call it a day.
1. She went from "I made a mistake" to "I made a HUGE mistake".
2. I love him until the gangrene sets in and take my arm.
3. The wereworlf howls at the mern!
4. Rules: never look up how to spell words.
5. Ma'am, just because you have pockets tattooed on your ass does not mean you can walk around without pants. This is a Chuck-E-Cheese.
6. *YOU'RE a puss. The correct grammar is "you're a puss", Tyler.
7. Oh, oh honey. That compass is gonna get you lost af in the wilderness.
8. If you think "patience" is spelled "patients" then you need to seek medical attention.
9. Does she want me to high five her kid's face?
10. If this ain't irony, then dagnabbit, I don't know what is.
11. If only he knew that pen is less permenant than tattoo ink.
12. You should always treat your tattoos like you did your homework in 7th grade English.
13. Thanks for the anatomy lesson, Jessica.
We like you. Do you like us too?