All this goddamn Nazi shit got stamped out before, and we will do it again. If you need a little motivation, take a look at some of the people that did it best.
1. This Tank Destroyer who decided the Nazi flag would look a lot better if he stole it and made it his own at Omaha Beach.
2. These hardass motherfuckers were members of the anti-fascist street gang Red Warriors, known for confronting neo-nazis and skinheads and beating the shit out of them.
3. This dude giving a Klans member some feedback he goddamn deserves in Auburn, Alabama 1985.
4. Female snipers of the Soviet Union's 3rd Shock Army, 1st Belorussian Front. Buckle up for this, cause these ladies are bonafide lethal.
5. Folk singer Woody Guthrie with his infamous "This Machine Kills Fascists" guitar in 1943. Peep his hot little ditty Tear the Fascists Down.
Page 1 of 2Next