If you want bones you've come to the wrong goddamn place. If you're wondering why in the fuck there are memes about things that don't have bones being called boneless, you're in exactly the right place.
Both Boneless Water and Boneless Pizza have bafflingly become things over the past year for differing, equally head scratching reasons. YouTube user Sethical has played a large part in the trend, thanks to the channel's prank call video "Boneless Pizza" taking off after being posted about a month ago.
Now buckle up, and leave your bones at the door.
1. I will stop calling when I receive the pizza I desire.
2. Seedless is for amateurs. GIVE PAPA DA BONELESS.
3. Technically correct. Though what establishment is just selling bowls of loose eggs?
4. Ugh my bone couch is so much less comfortable than my boneless couch.
5. This man deserves the Boneless Peace Prize.
6. Now the question is, may I use my water cup for the boneless water or do I need a boneless water cup?
7. Ooh yeah I can tell just by lookin' at these bad boys they are ripe.
8. Why don't you come on back to my place baby, I've got myself a:
9. Wait what happens when you put boneless ice into the aforementioned boneless water. WHAT THEN I ASK YOU!?
10. I do not know what is so hard to understand about this, friend.
11. The Great Irish Potato Famine would never have happened if they just had access to these bad boys.
12. Write this down kids. There will be a quiz later.
We like you. Do you like us too?