As I continue to make galleries of movies I like in lieu of doing actual work, I decided to switch things up. "Moana" was just added to Netflix and it seemed like a good way to pass the day...I was right. Even though it's not technically a comedy movie, "Moana" is hilarious! Have a look at some of the most surprisingly hilarious moments from this modern Disney classic.
1. The time that Maui showed his concern:
2. When the grandma got deep:
3. Or when she gave Moana the world's greatest excuse:
4. Speaking of the pig, what about this dark exchange:
5. The fact that Tamatoa manages to be both terrifying and hilarious at the same time:
7. The times it subverted your expectations of what a Disney movie should be:
8. The time that Maui lost all hope:
9. This classic snap back:
10. And, of course, everything that Heihei
If you guys have more movies you'd like to see a quotes compliation of, feel free to leave them in the comments. You'll get some laughs and I won't have to do my regular job. Everyone wins! (NOTE: TV Shows also work. Basically anything that would be fun to watch during the work day!)
We like you. Do you like us too?