1. Overpopulation is the greatest threat facing humanity - we need to cull the human race, starting with the children.
2. Modern medicine is an affront to nature and the delicate ecosystem of our planet - throughout history, plagues have been natural occurrences, and it has been an abnormally long time without one. We have been laughing in the face of Mother Nature for far too long as we spread across the globe and consumed more and more resources, and now we must pay a massive price. If that means my children must be the first ones sacrificed to serve this greater purpose, so be it.
3. A reckoning is coming - we will either face worldwide famines and global warming that could spell the end of all of humanity thanks to our hubris, or we allow a third of our population to be decimated by disease. It is not a fun choice to make, but it is a necessary one.
4. Humanity has already left much of the planet in ruin - whole species have gone extinct, entire regions of the planet made uninhabitable, and entire ecosystems destroyed by our unrelenting consumption and expansion. The planet is sick. Our death is the only cure.
5. Rob Schneider says they give kids autism and the star of Deuce Bigelow: European Gigolo seems like a pretty reliable source for doctor stuff
Also Jenny McCarthy says so too and I used to JO to her in the 90s so I should probably trust her on this.