Looking to design a fun website where people can check out lyrics to their favorite songs and also be like "JESUS what is this garbage site and why is my computer now frozen with hyperviruses?" Just follow these 10 Easy Steps To Designing The PERFECT Lyrics Website!
1. First, Choose A Loud, Unreadable Background Color. Think "2004 Middle Schooler's MySpace"
2. Next, Pick A Text Color That People Have To Highlight With Their Mouse In Order To Kind-Of Be Able To Read It
3. Push The Text 4/5ths Of The Way Down The Page And Fill The Blank Space With Clipart Cell Phones
4. Randomly Make A Couple Words Super-Red And Underlined
5. Have Some Sort Of Weird Ratings System Happening
6. Cram In Some More Vaguely-Musical Stock Photos, Like Radio Towers And Shit
7. Name Your Site By Jamming A Nonsense Word Before "Lyrics" Or A Type Of Person/Animal After "Lyrics"
8. Add 9 Inches Of Links To Other Semi-Related Songs
9. Make The ENTIRE PAGE A Banner Ad, Including The URL And The Lyrics Themselves
10. And Finally, Get The Lyrics Wrong Anyway!
Congratulations! Now you have the perfect whoa wait, why is there music playing on my computer from a 7th popup window I definitely didn't open or click on? AHHHHH DAMMIT my computer's frozen.
(Pics via Shutterstock)